ABWA’s Proud Code of Conduct
1. All members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
2. Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
3. Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors, and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
4. Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter, and Express Network Bylaws.
5. Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
6. Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
Strengthening our Chapter through sharing and nurturing businesswomen and partners. Empowering ourselves to shape a better community.
The mission of the Eight Flags Charter Chapter of the American Business Women's Association is to bring together businesswomen of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking support, and national recognition.