After joining ABWA, members are eligible to join a local league to capitalize on the benefits of membership through networking and leadership opportunities, including holding local and national positions. Local opportunities include skills you can use, such as.
• Developing professionally through inspiring, professional development programs at monthly meetings
• Participating in the league’s Mentorship Program to help further your career and/or help grow your business
• Gaining leadership skills while working on, or leading committees, managing projects, and speaking at league functions
• Running for a leadership position within a local league and/or the National Association
• Increasing your community visibility through networking opportunities presented at monthly meetings of the local league
• Networking with local professionals, expanding both your personal and professional networks
• Becoming part of an inspiring community focused on education, experience, and enthusiasm!
Dynamic speakers to help grow your business.
Each month the Professional Development Committee delivers a business and market-relevant program.
Every month chapter meetings and other events offer opportunities to grow your network and your contacts.
We have a vibrant mentoring programming, teaming like minded businesswomen to assist in business start ups and career advancement.